Connecting your Plugrush account to TheOptimizer Mobile is a simple 3-step process.
1. Go to Account Wizard on the left side of your screen and click + Add New button. In the new traffic source configuration screen select and configure the following:
- Traffic Source: Select Plugrush from the supported traffic sources list.
- Nickname: Enter a nickname so that it can be easier for you to identify it later.
- Time Zone: Specify the reporting time zone of your Plugrush account.
- Currency: Specify the currency of your Plugrush account.
- API Token V1: Enter the API Token Version 1 (found inside your Plugrush account).
- API Token V2: Enter the API Token Version 2 (found inside your Plugrush account).
Click Save Traffic Source and continue to the next step.
2. In the 2nd step select a previously configured tracker or add a new one. For a more detailed guide on how to configure a specific tracking platform click here.
3. After successfully connecting your traffic source account and your tracking platform, it is time to connect the traffic source account added on Step 1 with the traffic source configuration on your tracker.
Where can I find my API information?
To find out the information needed to connect your Plugrush account to TheOptimizer Mobile, simply log in to your Plugrush account and go to Account -> API (as seen in the example below).
Expand your API Settings and API Version 2 and API Version 1 will appear.