Connecting your PropCash account to TheOptimizer Mobile is a simple 3-step process.
1. Go to Account Wizard on the left side of your screen and click + Add New button. In the new traffic source configuration screen select and configure the following:
- Traffic Source: Select PopCash from the supported traffic sources list.
- Nickname: Enter a nickname so that it can be easier for you to identify it later.
- Time Zone: Specify the reporting time zone of your PopCash account.
- Currency: Specify the currency of your PopCash account.
- Login Credentials: Enter your login email and password you use to log in to PopCash.
- API Token: Enter the API Token (found under your profile section inside PopCash).
Click Save Traffic Source and continue to the next step.
2. In the 2nd step select a previously configured tracker or add a new one. For a more detailed guide on how to configure a specific tracking platform click here.
3. After successfully connecting your traffic source account and your tracking platform, it is time to connect the traffic source account added on Step 1 with the traffic source configuration on your tracker.
Where can I find my PopCash API information?
Follow the steps below to generate an API key for your PopCash account:
Log in to your PopCash account.
Go to Account Settings > API Keys.
Click on Generate API Key.