BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Please UPDATE your Security Preferences on PopAds in order to be able to use it with TheOptimizer Mobile.
How to update PopAds Security Preferences?
Step 1: Log in to your PopAds account.
Step 2: Go to Security Preferences.
Step 3: Uncheck "Suspicious IP addresses" and "VPN/Proxy".
Step 4: Click Save Settings.
Connecting your PopAds account to TheOptimizer Mobile is a simple 3-step process.
1. Go to Account Wizard on the left side of your screen and click + Add New button. In the new traffic source configuration screen select and configure the following:
- Traffic Source: Select PopAds from the supported traffic sources list.
- Nickname: Enter a nickname so that it can be easier for you to identify it later.
- Time Zone: Specify the reporting time zone of your PopAds account.
- Currency: Specify the currency of your PopAds account.
- Login Credentials: Enter your login email and password you use to log in to PopAds.
- API Token: Enter the API Token (found under your profile section inside PopAds).
Click Save Traffic Source and continue to the next step.
2. In the 2nd step select a previously configured tracker or add a new one. For a more detailed guide on how to configure a specific tracking platform click here.
3. After successfully connecting your traffic source account and your tracking platform, it is time to connect the traffic source account added on Step 1 with the traffic source configuration on your tracker.
How can I obtain PopAds API Keys?
In order to generate API Keys for your account follow the below instructions:
Log in to your PopAds account, go to the Account Manager section on the left side of your screen and click API Keys.
This is how your API Keys section should look in case you haven't previously generated them.
Click on Add API Key and in the next screen click Create API Key without making any change to Network, CIDR and Restrict to.
Now you have successfully generated your API keys, simply copy the key string so that you can use it when connecting PopAds to your Optimizer Mobile account.