Connecting your ExoClick account to TheOptimizer Mobile is a simple 3-step process.
1. Go to Account Wizard on the left side of your screen and click + Add New button. In the new traffic source configuration screen select and configure the following:
- Traffic Source: Select ExloClick from the supported traffic sources list.
- Nickname: Enter a nickname for your Exoclick account so that it can be easier for you to identify it later.
- Time Zone: Specify the reporting time zone of your ExoClick account.
- Currency: Specify the currency of your ExoClick account.
- API Token: Enter the API Token (found under your profile section inside ExoClick).
Click Save Traffic Source and continue to the next step.
2. In the 2nd step select a previously configured tracker or add a new one. For a more detailed guide on how to configure a specific tracking platform click here.
3. After successfully connecting your traffic source account and your tracking platform, it is time to connect the traffic source account added on Step 1 with the traffic source configuration on your tracker.
Where can I find my Exoclick API information?
To access your API information simply login to your Exoclick account and go to:
My Account > API.
On the API settings page click New Token in order to generate the API access token needed to connect your Exoclick account to TheOptimizer Mobile.
Give an easy to remember name to the newly generated API key and make sure to have the key status set to Enabled then click Save.
Your new key will appear in the API key list. Simply copy the key and paste it in the Exoclick configuration screen when connecting your account to TheOptimizer.