Connecting your Clickadu account to TheOptimizer Mobile is a simple 3-step process.
1. Go to Account Wizard on the left side of your screen and click + Add New button. In the new traffic source configuration screen select and configure the following:
- Traffic Source: Select Clickadu from the supported traffic sources list.
- Nickname: Enter a nickname so that it can be easier for you to identify it later.
- Time Zone: Specify the reporting time zone of your Clickadu account.
- Currency: Specify the currency of your Clickadu account.
- Login Credentials: Enter your login email and password you use to log in to Clickadu.
- API Token: Enter the API Token (found under your profile section inside Clickadu).
Click Save Traffic Source and continue to the next step.
2. In the 2nd step select a previously configured tracker or add a new one. For a more detailed guide on how to configure a specific tracking platform click here.
3. After successfully connecting your traffic source account and your tracking platform, it is time to connect the traffic source account added on Step 1 with the traffic source configuration on your tracker.
Where can I find my Clickadu API information?
To find your Clickadu API information, please follow the below steps.
Log in to your Clickadu advertiser account.
Go to API (on the left side panel).