Connecting your Hilltop Ads account to TheOptimizer Mobile is a simple 3-step process.
1. Go to Account Wizard on the left side of your screen and click + Add New button. In the new traffic source configuration screen select and configure the following:
- Traffic Source: Select Hilltop Ads from the supported traffic sources list.
- Nickname: Enter a nickname so that it can be easier for you to identify it later.
- Time Zone: Specify the reporting time zone of your Hilltop Ads account.
- Currency: Specify the currency of your Hilltop Ads account.
- Login Credentials: Enter your login email and password you use to log in to Hilltop Ads.
- API Token: Enter the API Token.
Click Save Traffic Source and continue to the next step.
2. In the 2nd step select a previously configured tracker or add a new one. For a more detailed guide on how to configure a specific tracking platform click here.
3. After successfully connecting your traffic source account and your tracking platform, it is time to connect the traffic source account added on Step 1 with the traffic source configuration on your tracker.
Where can I find my API information?
To find out the information needed to connect your HilltopAds account to TheOptimizer Mobile, simply log in to your HilltopAds account and go to My Profile -> API (as seen in the example below).
Important Note: Please make sure your API Key status is On before proceeding with your HilltopAds account integration to TheOptimizer Mobile.