Connecting your PropellerAds account to TheOptimizer Mobile is a simple 3-step process.
1. Go to Account Wizard on the left side of your screen and click + Add New button. In the new traffic source configuration screen select and configure the following:
- Traffic Source: Select Propeller from the supported traffic sources list.
- Nickname: Enter a nickname for your PropellerAds account so that it can be easier for you to identify it later.
- Time Zone: Specify the reporting time zone of your PropellerAds account.
- Currency: Specify the currency of your PropellerAds account.
- Login Credentials: Enter your login email and password you use to log in to PropellerAds.
- API Token: Enter the API Token (found under your profile section inside PropellerAds).
Click Save Traffic Source and continue to the next step.
2. In the 2nd step select a previously configured tracker or add a new one. For a more detailed guide on how to configure a specific tracking platform click here.
3. After successfully connecting your traffic source account and your tracking platform, it is time to connect the traffic source account added on Step 1 with the traffic source configuration on your tracker.
Where can I find my PropellerAds API information?
To find your PropellerAds API information, please follow the steps below:
Log in to your PropellerAds advertiser account.
Go to your Account Profile section.
Scroll down to API Access.
Click on Create token.
Note: before proceeding please make sure your PropellerAds account has an active API. Visit this url: https://partners.propellerads.com/#/app/profile and if the API is active you should see it in green, like in the screenshot above.