This article will guide you through the step-by-step process of how to connect your RevContent account to TheOptimizer Native.
Once you have successfully logged in to your TheOptimizer Native account, click on the Account Wizard on the left-side panel of your screen then follow the 5 steps below.
Step 1: When on the Account Wizard page, click on Add new button.
Step 2: On the pop-up integration, click on the traffic source drop-down list and select RevContent.
Step 3: Fill in the required information as noted in the screenshot below.
Step 4: Click Save and move to the next step to connect your tracking platform or finish the process if you don't use a click tracker.
Time Zone and Currency Selection - Please make sure to select the correct time zone and currency based on the settings your account was set up with. Failing to set the correct values may result in campaign statistics discrepancies.
Required input information details:
- Nickname: Add a friendly name for the RevContent account you are about to connect.
- Time zone: Specify the reporting time zone of your RevContent account.
- Currency: Specify the currency your RevContent account is set up with.
- Client ID: The API Client ID found at the end of your account's settings page.
- Client Secret: The API Client Secret found at the end of your account's settings page.
Click here for more information on how to connect your tracking platform to TheOptimizer Native.
Where can I find RevContent API information?
To access your RevContent account API information you simply need to log in to your RevContent account, then go to Account Settings.
Simply copy/ paste the corresponding values under Stats API Creadentials and then click Save Traffic Source.
Important Note! - Stats API Credentials may not be available by default on all RevContent accounts. In such cases we recommend contacting your account manager and ask them to enable API for your account.